Read more...Listen to the Show
On this show we talk to Rand Flem-Ath, author of a couple of books on the idea that Atlantis may be under the ice of Antarctica. His first book, When the Sky Fell brought the idea to the public eye, and his follow-up, The Atlantis Blueprint (with Colin Wilson) further elaborates the theory and the legacy they may have left behind. Last year saw a re-release and expansion of When the Sky Fell, entitled Atlantis Beneath the Ice. In this interview we talk about;
- How Atlantis could be somewhere so frigid.
- Earth Crust Displacement
- Competing theories and where they fail.
- The areas that agriculture expanded from and how they correlate to a pole shift.
- The mechanics of a pole shift and the evidence.
- Einstein's support for the theory.
- How advanced Atlantis may have been.
- What the ice ages really are.
- The land loss due to sea level changes.
- Legends of the sky falling.
- Knowledge that may have been passed down through the ages.
You can check out Rand's website at www.flem-ath.com.