I am joined here by Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David (of the Charm the Water Podcast) as we discuss the implications of Immortality. This story posted originally by Coast to Coast's George Knapp got me thinking about the subject, and as easy as it is to say that most of us would like to live forever, the consequences are huge, both for ourselves, and society. What would become of us in a world where few of us die. And would that ever be the case, would the ruling elite keep such a thing for themselves? We address all this and more. Spiritual and Real World consequences of Immortality!
Outro Music is by Inviolate, the title track from their album, "Feast of Ashes".
Read more for player...
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/34/d161588478/htdocs/WDTRG/new/templates/gk_rockwall/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 151
- UFO Disclosure Overview - Sept 30, 2023
- Wandering the Road with Josh, Chris, Saxon, and Michael - Aug 26, 2023
- UFO's, Strange Lights, Weird Encounters, AI, and more - July 15, 2023
- Strange Light Phenomena REDUX - June 22, 2023
- Fae Down Under - June 3, 2023
- WDTRG 10th Anniversary Show - January 21 2023
- Wandering the Road - July 9, 2022
- Mysteries in the Mist - March 26, 2022
- The Wild Hunt - Feb 12, 2022
- Year End MEGA Roundtable - Jan 1, 2022
- The UFOlogy Tarot - Nov 8, 2021
- Researching the Paranormal with Joshua and Taylor - Oct 28, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Joshua Cutchin and Red Pill - Sept 4, 2021
- Alex Matsuo and Joshua Cutchin on Ghost Hunting - July 3, 2021
- Wandering the UFO Road - June 12, 2021
- UFO Disclosure - May 24, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute Part 3 - March 26, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute: Part 2 - March 10, 2021
- Morgan Daimler and Joshua Cutchin on Fae and UFO's - March 6, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute - Part 1: March 4, 2021