This is a far reaching conversation about the survival of star myths in our world, why, and what they may mean. We look at the commonality of these myths worldwide and what that suggests. David also touches on their pratical use in everyday life. We get into how he got to this point of understanding and the huge transition he went through.
David Mathisen is the author of The Undying Stars and of the recent multi-volume series Star Myths of the World and how to interpret them.
His work presents evidence that the world's myths, scriptures and sacred stories are based upon a common system of celestial metaphor, and teaches you to hear and interact with the myths in the metaphorical, celestial language in which they are actually addressing us.
He believes that the world's ancient myths are a precious inheritance given to all humanity, and containing wisdom with profound relevance for our lives right now, wherever we are.
David's Website: www.starmythworld.com
Some extra reading material about some of the material we talk about...
Several articles about evidence that earth might have once undergone a "big roll";
- Randall Carlson on The End of the Ice Age - Oct 17, 2020
- David Mathisen on Star Myths and Lost Civilizatons - November 19, 2016
- Interview with Randall Carlson of Sacred Geometry International - March 6, 2013
- Interview with Randall Carlson of Sacred Geometry International - September 28, 2013
- Randall Carlson on Freemasonry, Alchemy, Sacred Geometry, Cataclysms, and much more - May 3, 2014