Steph Young returns to the show to talk about the rash of mysterious drowning deaths, for lack of a better term. Steph has been researching this data for years, and it has been included in all of her books, so with this conversation she discusses all the different paths it has taken her down. Although there are no definitive answers here, Steph isn't afraid to explore a lot of different ideas. Although these are often called drownings, they are usually not. Young college age students found in the water, in ways that make no sense. Often there is no certain cause of death, and they tend to be found to have died on land. There are obvious patterns, but nothing that explains who or what the culprit may be, or why...
- People Missing in the Woods with Steph Young - February 23, 2019
- Steph Young's Masquerade Podcast: Episode 5 - New Montauk Revelations?
- Steph Young's Masquerade Podcast: Episode 4 - Evidence of Time Travellers?
- David Paulides - Steph Young Drama: Clearing the Air - July 14, 2017
- Steph Young's Masquerade Ep 7: The Unexplained Disappearance of Lars Mittank
- Steph Young's Creepy Mysteries: Episode 4 - Cryptic Mysteries
- Episode 1 - Invisible Entities
- David Paulides and Steph Young: Clearing the Air - The Verifiable Facts - July 14, 2017
- Panic in the Woods with Steph Young - January 14, 2017
- Missing People, Haunted Woods, and much more with Steve Stockton and Steph Young
- Steph Young on Nightmares in the Woods: Part 2 - August 27, 2016
- Steph Young on Nightmares in the Woods: Part 1 - August 27, 2016
- Steph Young on Hunted in the Woods: Part 2 - January 23, 2016
- Steph Young on Hunted in the Woods Part 1 - January 16, 2016
- Steph Young talks about Taken in the Woods - August 22, 2015
- Steph Young, Author of Something in the Woods is Taking People - February 14, 2015