Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us is the name of one of Nick Redferns latest books.
Are significant numbers of humanity the product of an ancient and advanced alien civilization? Have we, across the millennia, been periodically modified and refined as a species? In short, has our genetic make-up been manipulated by otherworldly beings that view human civilization as one big lab experiment? These are controversial and thought-provoking questions. They are also questions that demand answers, answers that may very well be found by examining those people whose blood type is Rh negative. The vast majority of humankind--85 to 90 percent--is Rh positive, which means a person's red blood cells contain an antigen directly connected to the Rhesus monkey. This antigen is known as the Rh factor. Each and every primate on the planet has this antigen, except for one: the remaining 10 to 15 percent of humans. If the theory of evolution is valid--that each and every one of us is descended from ancient primates--shouldn't we all be Rh positive? Yes, we should. But we're not. The Negatives are unlike the rest of us. They are different. They are the unique individuals whose bloodline may have nothing less than extraterrestrial origins.
In particular, we discuss;
- The Basque People
- Cro-Magnon Man and Neaderthal
- Ancient Aliens
- Zecharia Sitchin
- The Annunaki
- Genetic Manipulation
- Military Abductions
- Black Helicopters
- Black-Eyed Children
Check out Nick's Blog at www.nickredfernfortean.blogspot.com for more...
- Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind by Nick Redfern (2014)
- Interview with Nick Redfern about Monster Files, Chupacabra, and Men in Black - September 7, 2013
- Nick Redfern on Bigfoot, UFO Deaths, and more... August 23, 2014
- Monster Files: A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre Creatures and Extraordinary Animals by Nick Redfern (2013)