This is actually an early book from Andrew Collins, re-released a few years ago. Overall, WELL worth the read. We'll start with the negatives, though. The typeset in the book is horrible. The font is tiny, and there is a lot of extra space. The photos, which play such a part in the research also look pretty bad. Finally, being that so much of it is recounting details of research, you can find yourself getting a bit tired of drudging through some of the text.
As for positives, however, the material is fantastic. He starts off talking about William Reich's Orgone Energy Theory, and the various experiments conducted. This ties in to some of their experiments later on. He follows that we fascinating research on Crop Circles. At this point, most Crop Circles are fakes, but there are some that are not known to be fake, and he goes back on the history of the subject, all the way back to the middle ages. The thing that he finds most interesting is the unusual effects that are experiences inside the crop circles, whether that be increased radiation traces, or physical symptoms that even the most skeptical people can suffer.
He poses a theory. That there is something in the field of energy of the earth, which in certain locations, can be a sort of window area, where other dimensions can overlap. He suggests that certain areas where crop circles are made are prone to this type of bleed through, and that somehow the crop circle amplifies it.
Beyond that, he then reviews Paul Devereux's Earth Lights research, which shows a correlation between fault lines and paranormal or UFO encounters. When he overlays this data with Crop Circles, he sees more possible correlations. And finally, he explores the nature of the earth below various ancient sites, to see of there is something they share, that may, again, enhance this energy.
After working through these various pieces, they then conduct 2 experiments based on these theories, using a lot of sensitive instruments, Geiger counters, IR Photography, and various other tools. They combine that with various locations, and ancient sights, orgone accumulators, and a host of meditations. This is the part of the book that drags the most. And it doesn't help that there is nothing that definitively proves or disproves anything. Collins is a good researcher, he doesn't jump at any anomaly and claim it proof. He looks for patterns, and they do find some intriguing ones to be present. There are also some really interesting personal experiences that he relates from the experiments.
I believe, not just based on his research, but also on my personal experiences, that he may be on to something. This has brought light unto some very strange things that have happened to me over the years, as Collins seems to do with many of his books. His work suggests that what we see as UFO's and mysterious lights in the sky, may not only be real, but far stranger than most people imagine. As with John Keel, his work leans towards an Ultra-Terrestrial explanation for these things. Collins admits to being an ardent believer in the nuts and bolts UFO theory for many years, but now has seen enough to suspect that our conscious minds play as much a part in their manifestation as the beings themselves.
If you want an open minded and original piece of work, this is it. But, as I said, it is a bit of a chore to work your way through. If you are serious about exploring these connections, though, read this.
- Andrew Collins on Giants, Hybrids, and Gobekli Tepe - November 7, 2015
- Asking the Wrong Questions… UFO’s and Beliefs
- Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods by Andrew Collins (2014)
- Interview with Andrew Collins, Author of Lightquest - May 25, 2012
- Interview with Andrew Collins on Gobekli Tepe and the Annunaki - November 2, 2013
- Andrew Collins on Gobekli Tepe - July 19, 2014
- Consciousness, Speculation, and Seeing the Un-see-able
- Deliberate Deception by Peter Robbins
- Beyond Area 51 by Mack Maloney (2013)
- Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future by Robert Schoch (2012)
- LightQuest: Your Guide to Seeing and Interacting with UFOs, Mystery Lights and Plasma Intelligences by Andrew Collins (2012)
- The Newgrange Sirius Mystery: Linking Passage Grave Cosmology with Dogon Symbology by E.A.James Swagger (2012)
- Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind by Graham Hancock (2006)
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences by Rick Strassman M.D. (2000)
- A Secret History of Consciousness by Gary Lachman (2003)
- Communion by Whitley Strieber (1987)
- The Ghost Rockets: Mystery Missiles and Phantom Projectiles in our Skies by Micah Hanks (2013)
- The Chaos Conundrum by Aaron John Gulyas (2013)
Latest from Seriah Azkath
- Wandering the Road with Wren and Cherylee - April 2, 2020
- Listener Stories with Tim Renner and Zelia Edgar - March 28, 2020
- Ancient Aliens Part 2 with The Snake Bros - March 21, 2020
- Wandering the Road with Timothy Renner - March 20, 2020
- Reality Dreaming, UFO's, and more with Anthony Tyler - March 14, 2020