Timothy heads out to Michaux State Forest in Franklin County, PA to meet with Geof – a bigfoot witness / experiencer. Geof takes Timothy to the location of his possible bigfoot sighting and areas where he heard creatures walking, rock clacks, knocks, a terrifying roar.
Episode 28 notes and links:
Timothy’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Renner/e/B072X44SD5
The image of the bigfoot roaring used in this episode is from Timothy’s book, Bigfoot in Pennsylvania.
Michael Anderson: https://drekka.bandcamp.com
Join the Strange Familiars Gathering group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strangefamiliars/
Intro and background music by Stone Breath. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song which closes the episode is Where the Crows Go from the Stone Breath album Twist of Thorn. https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/twist-of-thorn
Timothy‘s live album, recorded by himself in a haunted church. Live Alone 1 is now available: https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/live-alone-1
- Strange Familiars: Episode 34: A Lifetime of Experiences
- Strange Familiars - Episode 33: Bigfoot, Trolls, and Mountain Giants
- Strange Familiars: Episode 32: Earthlights, Elf-Lights, and UFOs
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018