Timothy heads out to Michaux State Forest in Franklin County, PA to meet with Geof – a bigfoot witness / experiencer. Geof takes Timothy to the location of his possible bigfoot sighting and areas where he heard creatures walking, rock clacks, knocks, a terrifying roar.
Episode 28 notes and links:
Timothy’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Renner/e/B072X44SD5
The image of the bigfoot roaring used in this episode is from Timothy’s book, Bigfoot in Pennsylvania.
Michael Anderson: https://drekka.bandcamp.com
Join the Strange Familiars Gathering group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strangefamiliars/
Intro and background music by Stone Breath. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song which closes the episode is Where the Crows Go from the Stone Breath album Twist of Thorn. https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/twist-of-thorn
Timothy‘s live album, recorded by himself in a haunted church. Live Alone 1 is now available: https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/live-alone-1
- Ghost Roads, Bigfoot, and High Strangeness with Timothy Renner - November 24, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 41: Black Eyed Children
- Strange Familiars: Episode 38: Chasing the Elusive Pennsylvania Bigfoot
- The Rabbit Hole Experience with Michael Robartes - September 29, 2018
- Bigfoot in Devil's Creek with Clint Granberry - September 15, 2018