We’ve been hinting about Site 7 on previous shows. We have an ongoing investigation at Site 7 but we remain unsure what we are dealing with – we have reports of mystery lights, orbs, bigfoot creatures, and possible spirit activity. Tonight we’ll talk with Chris, who was the first person who told me about Site 7 as well as Lori and Jeff who have had several strange experiences at Site 7. James and I will relate our own experiences at Site 7, some other findings, and on-site audio on a future episode. (Please note: there are some issues with the audio in this episode. We’ve done our best to clean up the audio, but there are still some issues with the audio levels and background noise).
If you would like to help us continue to makeStrange Familiars, get bonus content, t-shirts, stickers, and more rewards, you can become a patron: http://www.patreon.com/StrangeFamiliars
Episode 18 notes and links:
Michael Anderson: https://drekka.bandcamp.com
Intro and background music byStone Breath– which is Timothy’s band. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song which closes the episode isBlood of the Woven-Vine from the Stone Breath album,Witch Tree Prophets.
- Strange Familiars: Episode 32: Earthlights, Elf-Lights, and UFOs
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 31: Wild Men of the Circus and Asylums
- Strange Familiars: Episode 30: La Dame Blanche – Ghostly Women in White