We continue with Mark Blankenship’s bigfoot encounters and then hear two more articles about possible bigfoot creatures from the 1800s.
If you would like to help us continue to make Strange Familiars, get bonus content, t-shirts, stickers, and more rewards, you can become a patron: http://www.patreon.com/StrangeFamiliars
Episode 9 notes and links:
Mark’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqj1…
Matt Deterior: http://mattdeterior.bigcartel.com instagram: @MattDeterior
“Wild man” articles collected by Timothy for his book, Bigfoot in Pennsylvania: https://www.amazon.com/dp/154551397X/
Get a howling bigfoot t-shirt here: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1600560-howling-bigfoot?store_id=123202
Strange Familiars is a production of Dark Holler Arts, LLC. Music, art, podcasts, books, and more. http://www.darkhollerarts.com
Intro and background music by Stone Breath – which is our band. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song at the end of this episode is “The Curse of Saint Natalis” from the forthcoming Stone Breath album Witch Tree Prophets.
- Strange Familiars: Episode 38: Chasing the Elusive Pennsylvania Bigfoot
- The Rabbit Hole Experience with Michael Robartes - September 29, 2018
- Bigfoot in Devil's Creek with Clint Granberry - September 15, 2018
- Kundalini and High Strangeness - September 8, 2018
- WDTRG / Strange Familiars Updates - September 6, 2018