In this episode we hear about a very old sighting of a possible albatwitch creature (Pennsylvania’s “little bigfoot”) from 1838 – and then we talk with Mark Blankenship who has had some much more recent encounters with creatures in Washington state.
If you would like to help us continue to make Strange Familiars, get bonus content, t-shirts, stickers, and more rewards, you can become a patron: http://www.patreon.com/StrangeFamiliars
Episode 8 notes and links:
Mark’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqj1…
The albatwitch article was collected by Timothy for his book, “Bigfoot in Pennsylvania”: https://www.amazon.com/dp/154551397X/
Albatwitch t-shirts available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/249067964/the-albatwitch-pennsylvanias-little
Strange Familiars is a production of Dark Holler Arts, LLC. Music, art, podcasts, books, and more. http://www.darkhollerarts.com
Intro and background music by Stone Breath – which is our band. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song at the end of this episode is “Sixteen Hooves” from the Stone Breath album “Who is Listening?“.
- Strange Familiars: Episode 32: Earthlights, Elf-Lights, and UFOs
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 31: Wild Men of the Circus and Asylums
- Strange Familiars: Episode 30: La Dame Blanche – Ghostly Women in White