This is a roundtable show, and Seriah is joined by Red Pill Junkie, Aaron David of Charm the Water, Adam Sayne of Conspirinormal, and Timothy Renner of Strange Familiars. This is Part 1 of a probably 3 part show, discussing a paper published in Frontiers of Psychology entitled, Fifty psychological and psychiatric terms to avoid: a list of inaccurate, misleading, misused, ambiguous, and logically confused words and phrases. An academic paper, it brings up many points that affect our study of the paranormal, consciousness, and the assumption of materialism. Published back in 2015, it provokes some pretty deep conversations as we explore just the first 20 items in this part.
Outro Music by Lee TNB AKA Monkey Mind with "Last Transmission (Deep Space Nine Mix)"
- More Strange Things in the Woods - Jan 5, 2019
- Year End Review 2018 - Dec 29, 2018
- Strange Things in the Woods: Listener Stories - December 8, 2018
- Ghost Roads, Bigfoot, and High Strangeness with Timothy Renner - November 24, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 41: Black Eyed Children
- Fringe News - November 17, 2018
- Fringe News Show - November 9, 2018
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 38: Chasing the Elusive Pennsylvania Bigfoot
- Fringe New Show - October 6, 2018
- The Rabbit Hole Experience with Michael Robartes - September 29, 2018
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker Documentary Review - September 22, 2018
- Bigfoot in Devil's Creek with Clint Granberry - September 15, 2018
- Fringe News Update and Personal Stories - September 14, 2018
- Kundalini and High Strangeness - September 8, 2018
- WDTRG / Strange Familiars Updates - September 6, 2018
- Fringe News - July 27, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 37: The Oldest Bigfoot Photo?
- Strange Familiars - Episode 36: Touched by the Flannel Man
- Fringe News Show - June 27, 2018