This is the first of our mid-week podcasts. These are, first, in response to the numerous requests that we do more than one show a week, and second, these will have a more open format for conversation. Some may be short, some long. I will have some people on regularly, as is the case with tonight's guest, Paul Kimball. We also have planned regular conversations with Micah Hanks of The Gralien Report, and Camron Wiltshire of Sacred Geometry International. We will also have the occasional update from authors and researchers that have been on the show. We may not do one of these every week, and there may be weeks where there are more than one. They are not on a schedule. I hope you enjoy them.
On this show, Paul and I discuss 911 and conspiracy theories in general. It is a very diverse conversation of a complicated topic. We talk not only of the events of 911, but of what followed in it's wake and why, and how it really affects what is happening now. We also briefly touch upon the JFK assassination. Paul holds the view that 911 was more or less what the 'Official' story says it was, and I throw to him what bothers me about the 'Official' story. Is in an in depth exchange of perspectives.
The article we site in the interview, The Dead Rhetoric of War, can be read HERE.
Check out Paul's website; www.redstarfilmtv.com
- Old School vs New School UFO Research with Greg Bishop, Red Pill Junkie, and Joshua Cutchin
- Mid-Week Podcast with Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie on What makes one an Expert - December 11, 2015
- Mid-Week Podcast with Michael Hughes, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - November 19, 2015
- Midweek Podcast: Evidence and the Paranormal Part 2 with Joshua Cutchin and Michael Hughes - August 28, 2015
- Midweek Podcast with Paul Kimball on The Best Evidence for UFO's - January 31, 2014
- Micah Hanks on UFO's, Perception, and JFK - Mid Week Podcast - November 22, 2013
- Mid-week Podcast with Paul Kimball: Hypnosis and Alien Abduction - October 31, 2013
- Mid-Week Podcast: Micah Hanks - Strange Atmospheric Noises, UFO's and the JFK Assassination - October 9, 2013
- Interview with Paul Kimball, Author of The Other Side of Truth - April 20, 2013
- The Other Side of Truth: The Paranormal, The Art of the Imagination, and the Human Condition by Paul Kimball (2012)