I am joined by Greg Bishop and Jeff Ritzmann and we deal with a question a Pateron, Alfred Tuttle, suggested. "What is the evidence that whatever appears to be behind myriad phenomena (ufo's, sasquatch, fairies, etc) is a non-human intelligence? How do we know it is not a manifestation caused by some kind of collective human unconsciousness? What kinds of questions can we ask to determine which is the case?"
Not an easy question to deal with, we did try on another show, but I felt the viewpoints and Greg and Jeff to be well worth exploring here. Enjoy.
End music by The Beautiful Kings, "Psychonaut". Find them on Soundcloud.
- What is Wrong with Paranormal Research with Jeff Ritzmann and Greg Bishop: August 4, 2018
- UFO Cults and Religions - June 30, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena - Part 2 of 2: March 31, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena - Part 1 of 2: March 24, 2018
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Fringe News - December 8, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe - November 1, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 17: UFOs
- Copy of Does Belief Create a Gateway for The Paranormal? Part 2 of 2 - September 2, 2017
- Does Belief Create a Gateway for The Paranormal? Part 1 of 2 - August 26, 2017
- The Failure of Paranormal Groups - August 12, 2017
- Keeping Your Sanity on the Fringe - August 5, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 2 - April 29, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 1 - April 22, 2017
- Liminality, High Strangeness, and Hypnosis with Jeff Ritzmann and Timothy Renner - February 25, 2017
- What is Reality? with Greg Bishop and Jim Elvidge - January 28, 2017
- Radio Misterioso - October 4, 2016
- Roundtable with Greg Bishop on Tom Delong's Revelations - September 22, 2016
- High Strangeness with Jeff Ritzman, Roejen Razorwire, and Joshua Cutchin - September 10, 2016