I am joined here by Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David (of the Charm the Water Podcast) as we discuss the implications of Immortality. This story posted originally by Coast to Coast's George Knapp got me thinking about the subject, and as easy as it is to say that most of us would like to live forever, the consequences are huge, both for ourselves, and society. What would become of us in a world where few of us die. And would that ever be the case, would the ruling elite keep such a thing for themselves? We address all this and more. Spiritual and Real World consequences of Immortality!
Outro Music is by Inviolate, the title track from their album, "Feast of Ashes".
Read more for player...
- The Danger of Dogma - August 2, 2017
- Sound, Reality, and the Paranormal
- The Empty Brain Roundtable - July 5, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 10: Iron and the Supernatural, Part 1: Changelings
- The Role of Fiction in our Study of the Strange... - June 9, 2017
- The Antikythera Mechanism and The Fatima Miracle - May 25, 2017
- Christianity and the Occult - May 19, 2017
- The Christianization of Bigfoot - May 6, 2017
- Seriah and Joshua Cutchin on Skeptiko - Feb 7, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 2 - April 29, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 1 - April 22, 2017
- The Discovery of Alien Life with Joshua Cutchin, Roejen Razorwire, and Chris Baxter - April 6, 2017
- Strange Familiars - Episode 4: The Witch Diggers
- Magick and The Occult Roundtable - March 9, 2017
- Conspirinormal with Seriah Azkath, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - Jan 29, 2017
- What is the Other? Roundtable - February 18, 2017
- Strange Experiences, Hypnosis, Bigfoot, and more... - Feb 1, 2017
- Phantom Time, Dreams, The Multiverse and Spirits - Roundtable - January 19, 2017
- Sex Bots, AI, Crop Circles, Holy Statues, and Possessed Gay People - December 22, 2016
- Roundtable AMA Show - December 16, 2016