A Trojan Feast: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch is the first book by Joshua Cutchin. He takes a very original approach to entity encounters and examines the role food takes in legend and modern encounters. This made for a very interesting conversation, and we will find what it says about these phenomena!
Prior to pursuing his dream of becoming a full-time author and musician in 2015, Joshua Cutchin served as Public Affairs Director of the University of Georgia Hugh Hodgson School of Music for three years. During his tenure at UGA, Joshua authored over one hundred articles, press releases, and blog posts.
In addition to appearing in local media, his press releases have also been referenced and distributed by such media outlets as the Associated Press and National Public Radio. Before his time at UGA, Joshua provided content for the Georgia Symphony Orchestra (Marietta, GA), Athens Banner-Herald (Athens, GA), Walton Tribune (Monroe, GA), and Observer News Enterprise (Newton, NC).
Joshua has appeared on a variety of paranormal programs discussing his work, including Coast to Coast AM, Mysterious Universe, Binnall of America, and the Gralien Report. In 2015, Anomalist Books released his first book, A Trojan Feast.
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker Documentary Review - September 22, 2018
- Fringe News - August 25, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 2 of 2: August 18, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 1 of 2: August 11, 2018
- How to Convince a Skeptic - June 16, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- How the Paranormal has Changed in Mass Media - April 14, 2018
- Fringe News Show - March 23, 2018
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm
- The Crytpo Kid talks Bigfoot and more... - January 6, 2018
- Fringe News - December 19, 2017
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 2: November 30, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017