This was a very diverse interview where we covered Michael's own experiences, concepts of the paranormal, the use of mentalism in psychic research, imaginal realms, UFO's, and much more. This is a deep conversation that we hope to continue soon...
Michael M. Hughes lives in Baltimore with his wife and two daughters. He writes fiction and nonfiction, and his debut novel, Blackwater Lights, was released by Hydra (Random House) in 2013, and the sequel, Witch Lights, was just released in 2014. When he’s not writing, Hughes speaks on Fortean, paranormal, and other topics, and teaches workshops on the Tarot. He is a Freemason and a member of The Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis. We will be discussing a wide variety of topics, from the Paranormal, to Shamanism, to the inspiration behind his fiction work.
For more, check out his webpage, and sign up for his newsletter.
- Gordon White on Pieces of Eight: Part 2 of 2 - May 27, 2017
- Gordon White on Pieces of Eight: Part 1 of 2 - May 20, 2017
- Christianity and the Occult - May 19, 2017
- Magick and The Occult Roundtable - March 9, 2017
- What is the Other? Roundtable - February 18, 2017
- Roundtable AMA Show - December 16, 2016
- Radio Misterioso - October 4, 2016
- Demons and Exorcism Roundtable Discussion - October 1, 2016
- Roundtable with Greg Bishop on Tom Delong's Revelations - September 22, 2016
- Roundtable: Missing People, New Tech, SETI, and Clowns... - September 18, 2016
- Midweek Podcast: Fortfest, The Antikythera Mechanism, and Religious Perspectives - July 22, 2016
- The Nightmare - Follow Up: Listeners Stories and Other Thoughts
- The Nightmare: Night Terrors and Sleep Paralysis - March 31, 2016
- The Esoteric Side of David Bowie - February 20, 2016
- Top Stories of 2015: Part 2 - Michael Hughes, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - January 9, 2016
- Top Stories of 2015: Part 1 - Michael Hughes, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - January 9, 2016
- Midweek Podcast: Joshua Cutchin, Red Pill Junkie, and Michael Hughes on discuss their favorite Hoaxes
- Mid-Week Podcast with Michael Hughes, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - November 19, 2015
- Midweek Podcast: Evidence and the Paranormal Part 2 with Joshua Cutchin and Michael Hughes - August 28, 2015
- Paranormal Evidence Roundtable with Michael Hughes, Joshua Cutchin, and Summer Snape - July 18, 2015