This is a far reaching conversation about the survival of star myths in our world, why, and what they may mean. We look at the commonality of these myths worldwide and what that suggests. David also touches on their pratical use in everyday life. We get into how he got to this point of understanding and the huge transition he went through.
David Mathisen is the author of The Undying Stars and of the recent multi-volume series Star Myths of the World and how to interpret them.
His work presents evidence that the world's myths, scriptures and sacred stories are based upon a common system of celestial metaphor, and teaches you to hear and interact with the myths in the metaphorical, celestial language in which they are actually addressing us.
He believes that the world's ancient myths are a precious inheritance given to all humanity, and containing wisdom with profound relevance for our lives right now, wherever we are.
David's Website: www.starmythworld.com
Some extra reading material about some of the material we talk about...
Several articles about evidence that earth might have once undergone a "big roll";
This night we talked to Randall Carlson of Sacred Geometry International. As you will notice, this conversation could have gone on all night, very easily. We will have Randall back on very soon. Among other things, we discuss;
- How Randall got into this line of research.
- What exactly is Sacred Geometry?
- How widespread this practice was.
- Cycles of Destruction this planet has undergone.
- The end of the last ice age and what may have caused.
- Some of the puzzles around that event.
- Pole Shifts and possible locations of Atlantis.
- Evidence of massive flooding across the United States.
- Evidence in the Upstate New York region, where the show airs from.
- The age of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid.