Peter Robbins Returns to the show to talk more about the UFO Phenomenon. We discuss the role of hypnosis in the UFO Phenomenon, Peter's connection to Whitley Strieber, and much more.
Peter Robbins is an investigative writer, author and lecturer best known for his UFO related papers, columns, articles, editorials, commentaries, lectures and media appearances. He is a regular fixture on radio and has appeared as a guest on and been consultant to numerous television shows and documentaries.
Robbins’ background is fairly nonstandard for his chosen field. He was born in New York City and studied art, design and theater at University of Bridgeport in Connecticut, receiving his BFA (painting, film history) from New York City’s School of Visual Arts (SVA) where he taught painting for more than a dozen years. He was a member of the art faculties of St. Anns School in Brooklyn Heights and the Oklahoma Council on the Arts ‘Arts Encounters’ program. Following graduation from art school he was studio assistant to the abstract expressionist painter Adolph Gotlieb and to the American primitive painter William Cply. He worked in Off Broadway theater for years, primarily as house manager for New York City’s distinguished Mirror Repertory Company. Peter has traveled in approximately thirty countries, is an experienced New York City tour guide and an accomplished photographer. He is also co-author, along with Larry Warren, of the highly acclaimed British best-seller, Left at East Gate: A First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-Up and Investigation.
Halfway through we will be joined by Ryan Sprague, who is also an UFOlogist, who has written a play about the Rendlesham Incident, called Rendlesham, The Play. Originally from Syracuse, NY, Ryan graduated from Oswego State University with a degree in Theatre and Playwriting in 2006. After countless readings, workshops, commissions, and productions, Ryan went on to become artistic director for Loaf Theatre Company. He also served as Literary Manager for The Secret Theatre in Queens, NY. Ryan's website is
- Kate Thorvaldsen and Peter Robbins talk about Kate's Experiences - May 13, 2017
- Peter Robbins on The Ridicule Factor in UFO Reports - August 6, 2016
- Jeffrey Kripal on The Super Natural - Part 2 - May 28, 2016
- Jeffrey Kripal on The Super Natural - Part 1 - May 21, 2016
- Peter Robbins on Travis and Halt in Woodbridge - December 5, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015 (Mid-Week Podcast)
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on Roswell Slides, Breakaway Civilizations, and False Flags - June 13, 2015
- Aaron Gulyas and Mike Clelland on UFO History, Part 3 - 1980's - April 25, 2015
- Peter Robbins and Ryan Sprague on the State of the UFO Field - February 21, 2015
- Deliberate Deception by Peter Robbins
- Unknown Country
- Peter Robbins on Deliberate Deception - November 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on his new book and Wilhelm Reich: Part 3 - June 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on Wilhelm Reich: Part 2 - April 12, 2014
- Peter Robbins on Wilhelm Reich: Part 1 - March 8, 2014
- Mike Clelland and Aaron Gulyas on the UFO Enigma - February 1, 2014
- Interview with Peter Robbins about Left at East Gate / Rendlesham Forest UFO's - September 14, 2013
- The Life After Death Project by Paul Davids (2013)
- Communion by Whitley Strieber (1987)