Strange Intruders is David Weatherly's follow up to The Black Eyed Children. In speaking with David, it seems like was supposed to be the first book, but the material for cases of Black Eyed Children being so overwhelming, he decided to dedicate a book to that first. This book, does cover that a little bit more, as their is a chapter on it. David presents some new cases and a few that stand out as different in this book. But that is just one of the many unusual beings and encounters covered by this book.
Starting with the Djinn, then moving into Shadow People, Pukwudgies, Grinning Men, the Slenderman, and much more. You can read about the strange monkey men of India, the mad gassers that unleashed their strange attacks in the early part of the 20th century, and even a bit about the infamous Spring Heeled Jack. There are strange Reptoid encounters, and much more.
Not an excessively long book, just around 170 pages, it is packed full of stories and encounters, including one of his own with a Grinning Man. David sites John Keel as an inspiration, and that is apparent in his writing and work. Well written, and very hard to put down. Highly recommended.
You can order the book through Leprechaun Press.
- David Weatherly and Timothy Renner on Tulpa's and Thoughtforms - March 25, 2017
- Two Crows Paranormal
- The Chaos Conundrum by Aaron John Gulyas (2013)
- David Weatherly Interview; Strange Intruders / Black Eyed Children - October 5. 2012
- Mountain of the Dead: The Dyatlov Pass Incident by Keith McCloskey (2013)
- Monster Files: A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre Creatures and Extraordinary Animals by Nick Redfern (2013)
- Interview with David Weatherly, author of The Black Eyed Children - February 2, 2013
- The Other Side of Truth: The Paranormal, The Art of the Imagination, and the Human Condition by Paul Kimball (2012)
- LightQuest: Your Guide to Seeing and Interacting with UFOs, Mystery Lights and Plasma Intelligences by Andrew Collins (2012)
- Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind by Graham Hancock (2006)
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences by Rick Strassman M.D. (2000)
- Communion by Whitley Strieber (1987)
- Jadoo by John Keel (1957)
Latest from Seriah Azkath
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 1: November 17, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 20: Site 7 Experiences, Part 2
- Walter Bosley on The Empire of the Wheel - Part 1 of 2 - November 11, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- Personal Paranormal Stories and Travis Walton - November 4, 2017